Wednesday, September 29, 2010

17th Weekday PDT - Star Wars



It is 23 September 2010 and some of us met up early in the afternoon to do some preparatory work at the Singapore Management University. 


Star Wars Troopers were also here to assist us.


A day before, some of us also got our measurements taken for our Attire C1 at the CYC Custom Shop at Raffles Hotel.


At 7.30pm, SPY10s resumed our cultural practice at the People's Association Headquarters Building.

At the start of each Pre-Departure Training session, our Contingent Secretary Sherry would be taking the attendance of SPY10s.

Sherry: "Be nice to me or I cross you out!"

Little Girl: "I also want to go on board Fuji Maru."

After the cultural practice, the Logistics Committee distributed some of the collected collaterals to the contingent.

"Lelong lelong (means Sale in English)!"

Jeane: "Yay! Shopping therapy!"

As the days leading to SSEAYP gets nearer and deadlines are approaching, everyone is feeling the heat...

Zatan: "How to get sponsors?"

Ika: "Erm... are you listening to me?"

Dewi: "Why is everyone around me stoning?"

Siti: "I'm having a sweet daydream...

... because of my STRAWBERRY!"

Amidst the hefty workload, SPY10s will still bring JOY to one another...

Vania: "Well, always look on the bright side of life~"

"Many different small cloths can also be made into a shirt!" -- Zatan's shirt tailor

Round 1: Fizah vs Ika. Fight!

Sin Yan: "Behind every sporty and fun Buddy, there's a pretty other."

Weiwen: "Yay! Finally a photo without me with ......."

Jeane: "I look cool right?"

YK/Yuhua: "Jeane, we take you on!"

Discussion Committee Ladies: "We are the girls with Brains!"

Zatan: "Welcome to the Light Side"

The Dark Side has Fallen...


No comments:

Post a Comment